A wide range of Services are available from Safety Wise Advice Services for Micro, Small, Medium and Large Companies in both the Republic of Ireland (Sligo, Leitrim, Donegal, Cavan, Monaghan, Roscommon, Longford) and Northern Ireland (Fermanagh, Tyrone). They include the following:
- Expert advice, guidance and mentoring on how to comply with Statutory Legal Requirements and implement a Safety Management System
- Preparation of Safety Statements, Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Workplace Safety Inspections and Internal Audits (Health and Safety, QA, Environmental, HR and Food Safety)
- Preparation, Implementation and Review of Management Systems for OHSAS 18001:2007, Safe T Cert, ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004.
- Construction Site Inspections and Audits
- Construction Phase H&S Plans, On – Site Health and Safety Project Files and Safety Files (Handover Files)
- Assistance and co-ordination of both PSCS and PSDP Responsibilities
- Assistance in the completion of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, Select Lists and Tenders
- Health and Safety Awareness and Management
- Manual Handling and Patient Handling
- Occupational, Paediatric and Basic First Aid
- Construction Safety
- Food Safety and Hygiene