- Expert advice and guidance on how to comply with Statutory Legal Requirements
- Mentoring Facility for Businesses who wish to implement a Safety Management System themselves
- Preparation of Safety Statements, Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Workplace Safety Inspections
- Internal Audits (Health and Safety, QA, Environmental, HR and Food Safety)
- Incident Investigation (Accidents, Dangerous Occurances and Work Related Illnesses)
- Preparation, Implementation and Review of Safety Management Systems for Third Party Accreditation such as OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Preparation, Implementation and Review of Quality Assurance and Environmental Management systems for accreditation to ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004 respectively
- Assistance in the completion of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires
- Assistance in the preparation of Documentation required for Select Lists and at Tender Stage
- Assessment on the use of VDU (Visual Display Units) and Workstations
Safety Wise Advice Services,
T/F: 071 964 5524
M: 087 645 0299
Sign up for Safetywise Advice Services Newsletter